Congratulations to our first cohort of Developing a Managerial Mindset students!

The first intake of the Developing a Managerial Mindset executive development course finished last week, with learners from a range of organisations in Lincolnshire including Wirtgen Group, Woldmarsh Producers, Homlet/Barbon Insurance, Freshtime UK and Bennington Carriages receiving their certificate of completion and gift of a management handbook, from Abi Hunt. We had three cohorts start in this academic year, which included 35 learners from a range of management roles, sectors and organisations. The next intake is in October taking bookings now.

In our end of programme evaluation, we asked the learners how this programme has made a difference to their career or management mind set, here’s just a sample of the feedback we received:

• “I now delegate more and trust my employees to improve their performance”
  • “It has helped me to be a more professional and mature manager”
  • “I now focus on the important role of relationships and emotional intelligence in management”
  • “It has given me the confidence to grow as a manager”
  • “The course has given me a thirst for learning and development as a manager”

And finally, we asked if they would recommend this course to others – 100% said yes!

If you want to find out more about this course and wish to book a place on the next intake which begins in October 2018 please contact us LIBS_Exec@lincoln.ac.uk or click here for more information.